News and Updates at Oscar Enterprise Service - April 2022
Customize Oscar Enterprise with Add-ons
Add-ons give you a smart overview of features you have already activated and features you haven't but are available for you. If you are interested in them, you can activate them.
Thanks to that you can extend and personalize our service to cover all your specific needs.
Features you can add on:
- Call Requests - See all call requests send from clients.
- Client Management - Manage clients' apps, reminders, friends, personal details, etc.
- Operator/Manager Management - See and edit other managers and operators.
- Client Information - Check information about clients, including their online status, e-mail address, app version, last call, and friends count.
- Video Calls - Call clients, including the auto-answer option, and share a screen in calls.
- Group Calls - Make group calls, invite participants to calls, and re-invite participants back to calls.
- Folder App - Create your custom folders with apps of your choice.
- HTTP API App - Create your custom apps using HTTP API calls.
- Messages - Manage chat conversations and write messages.
- Notifications - Send and receive notifications. You can send custom notifications to clients.
- Devices - See all registered devices your care providers and clients are using.
- Apps - Create, edit or remove custom apps. You can also edit apps in the clients' Settings tab.
- Calls - See all calls made by your care providers and clients.
- External Call Participant - Invite external participants to your calls.
How does it work?
1. Open Add-ons tab.
2. You can see list of all available add-ons.
3. The ones you already have are marked as ‘Activated’. You can ask for activation for features you don’t have.
4. The e-mail will be delivered to our support. We will contact you soon about the activation as soon as possible.
Do you want to know more about Add-ons? Contact us.
We are ready for some turkey roast and sweet potatoes. Do you have an elderly loved one in your life who will be spending this Thanksgiving alone? Let’s take a look at how you can make this special holiday meaningful for them again.
As Christmas Day is approaching, we are all in a hurry buying and wrapping gifts, decorating the house, and planning our holiday meal. Let’s pause for a second and devote a little time to our elderly clients and relatives.
In recent years, virtually all health care facilities and care organizations faced unprecedented challenges. Limiting the spread of the novel coronavirus while continuing to deliver quality care to patients was no easy feat. On top of this, the health care industry struggled with ongoing labor shortages. Organizations with limited staff grow increasingly concerned about meeting patients' needs as time passes and the holiday season comes closer. How can care organizations with limited staff ensure patients receive quality care, especially during the holiday season?