How It Works
Oscar Senior application works best on tablets for seniors, while for you and other family members it is best suited for the smartphone.
- Download the Oscar Senior application to your device.
- Click “Sign up“ and create your account.
- Download the Oscar Senior application to senior’s device.
- Click “Sign up“ and create an account for the senior.
- On your device, click the “Plus“ button and search for the senior’s name. Click “Add contact“ and once the senior confirms your friend request, you will see each other in the contact list.
Additionally, if you’d like to be able to help the senior remotely, go to the Oscar Senior app on the senior’s device, click on your avatar (your contact) and then “Request remote help“.
In the Oscar Senior app on your device, we suggest to click “Switch view“ tile to be able to provide remote help - once you switch the view, you can manage senior’s app remotely by clicking the Settings button next to senior’s name.